Real-time Operational Data Reconciled into a Dynamic Single Source of Truth
BASF intelligent Mine Reconciliation capability delivers real-time operational performance data reconciled into a dynamic single source of truth, decreasing uncertainty, granular reporting and re-optimisation.
The new robust and transparent approach used is out of the scope of the industry standard; Microsoft Excel. This new methodology, in combination with bespoke usability and configurability, means it can be run by anyone, avoiding unnecessary, expensive and time-consuming onsite consultant visits.
- Reconciliation of data from mine to concentrate is time-consuming and based on disparate sources of data of variable quality, limiting the ability to improve processes and optimize the value of the mine.
- Granular metal accounting cannot be done frequently and suffers from high uncertainty, preventing managers from knowing the real value of material transiting through the value chain and its distribution.
- Data Reconciliation available through a simple user interface that can be run at any time.
- All relevant data sources are integrated and consolidated in a single source of truth and can be used for root-cause analysis and training.
- Results of the reconciliation provide granular knowledge of the material and metal accounting and associated uncertainty across the full value chain.
- Additional transparency and insights from the data, collated in a single source of truth.
- Granular knowledge of the distribution and qualities of material across the value chain.
- Better strategic decision-making and reliable metal accounting reporting.
5 Days Per Month
Time saving estimated – up to 5 days for multiple people per month
Faster Generation of reports
On-site time saved compared to traditional approach