Implementation & Change Management Methodology
Successful Implementation through Managed Change and Minimised Risk
BASF’s Intelligent Mine solution implementation requires effective change management to the artificial intelligence solutions within the total scope of deployment, all whilst minimising risk to our clients.
To ensure effective change management we make use of a specialist implementation and change management methodology as follows:
Month 1 Outcomes
- Data quality characterized with actions
- “As Is” process characterized
- Specification & value delivery
Month 2-3 Outcomes
- Data is live
- Results in brains.app
- “To Be” process specified
Month 3-4 Outcomes
- Data quality actions taken
- Results calibrated & app in test use
- Users trained on “To Be” process
Month 4 Outcome
- System Acceptance Testing (SAT)
BASF’s implementation process takes place in four phases incorporating three value delivery categories – Data, Modelling and Change Management.
- Discovery: Characterizing live and historical data, model specification, and process/user workflow mapping
- Execution: Integrating brains.app platform with live data sources and refining the target business cases.
- Calibration: Configuration and calibration of all virtual sensors and models.
- Go Live: System commissioning, training, and change management is undertaken to assist the operators to gain trust in the application predictions.